Monday, January 2, 2012

Judah's Story

Since we only just started this blog, I want to go back and walk through our journey with our first precious baby, Judah.  I not only want to document everything as a way to remember, but I think it will help us as we continue to go through the grieving process.  It may take a few posts to get through his story, but I thought a good place to start would be the video Gabe and I made to announce our excitement of having a baby... so, here it is!




We loved him from the moment we knew we were pregnant... who knew you could love someone you never met so much?  We couldn't wait to meet him or her!

Love,
The Coyles

2 comments:

  1. Love this and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dodsons! We love you guys and so appreciate your friendship!

    ReplyDelete